Civic duty is a very important part of my commitment to our community. Below is a list of present and past community involvement:
Current Leadership Positions:
- Board of Directors Finney County Economic Development Corporation
- Holcomb-Garden City – Finney County Area Planning Commission
- Vice Chairman Sunrisers Kiwanis
- Board of Directors Garden City Community College Endowment Association
Past Leadership Positions:
- Board of Directors, Garden City Area Chamber of Commerce
- Board Liaison, Community Awareness & Recognition in Education Task force Board
- Liaison, Multi-cultural Task force
- Member of Advisory Board of Security Savings Bank
- Treasurer Garden City Community Fiesta Association
- Board of Directors, Garden City Downtown Vision, Inc
- Chairman of Promotion Committee of Garden City Downtown Vision, Inc.
- Member of Rural Business Development Tax Credit Committee for Great Plains Development Inc
- Board of Directors, Garden City Noon Lions Club
- Member of Garden City Zoning Board of Appeals
Community Involvement and Memberships:
- Friends of Lee Richardson Zoo
- Garden City Recreation Art Angels
- Southwest Art & Humanities Council
- GCCC Broncobuster Athletic Association
Personal topics of concern to me are issues related to the economic health of our community as well as quality of life issues. I am honored to be a part of this community.
If you would like to work with a community oriented insurance agent, please call us directly at (620) 272-9171 or you can use the online quote request form and we will get right back with you.